75. "Recent advances of transition metal based bifunctional electrocatalysts for rechargeable zinc-air batteries".
74. "Coupling a Sponge Metal Fibers Skeleton with In Situ Surface Engineering to Achieve Advanced Electrodes for Flexible Lithium–Sulfur Batteries".
Bo Liu, Yan Zhang, Zilin Wang, Changzhi Ai, Sufu Liu, Ping Liu, Yu Zhong, Shiwei Lin, Shengjue Deng, Qi Liu, Guo xiang Pan, Xiuli Wang, Xinhui Xia*, Jiangping Tu. Advanced Materials.,2020,2003657. View.
73. "An advanced low-cost cathode composed of graphene-coated Na2.4Fe1.8(SO4)3 nanograins in a 3D graphene network for ultra-stable sodium storage".
Yongjin Fang+, Qi Liu+, Xiangming Feng, Weihua Chen, Xinping Ai, Liguang Wang, Liang Wang, Zhiyuan Ma, Yang Ren, Hanxi Yang, Yuliang Cao*. Journal of Energy Chemistry.,2021,54,564-570. View.
72. "Tuning Kinetics of Zinc Ion Insertion/Extraction in V2O5 by in-situ Polyaniline Intercalation Enables Improved Aqueous Zinc Ion Storage Performance".
Sucheng Liu+, He Zhu+, Binghao Zhang+, Gen Li, Hekang Zhu, Yang Ren, Hongbo Geng, Yang Yang, Qi Liu, Cheng Chao Li*. Advanced Materials.,2020,2001113, View.
71. "In situ and operando investigation of the dynamic morphological and phase changes of a selenium-doped germanium electrode during (de) lithiation processes".
Tianyi Li, Cheolwoong Lim, Yi Cui, Xinwei Zhou, Huixiao Kang, Bo Yan, Melissa L Meyerson, Jason A Weeks, Qi Liu, Fangmin Guo, Ronghui Kou, Yuzi Liu, Vincent De Andrade, Francesco De Carlo, Yang Ren, Cheng-Jun Sun, C Buddie Mullins, Lei Chen, Yongzhu Fu, Likun Zhu*. Journal of Materials Chemistry A.,2020, 8, 750, View.
70. "Anchoring MnO2 on nitrogen-doped porous carbon nanosheets as flexible arrays cathodes for advanced rechargeable Zn–MnO2 batteries".
Yan Zhang, Shengjue Deng,Yahao Li, Bo Liu, Guoxiang Pan, Qi Liu, Xiuli Wang*, Xinhui Xia*, Jiangping Tu, Energy Storage Materials.,2020, 29, 52, View.
69. "Unveiling the Solid-solution Charge Storage Mechanism in 1T Vanadium Disulphide Nanoarrays Cathode".
Xinqi Liang, Minghua Chen*, Hekang Zhu, He Zhu,Xuehao Cui, Jiaxu Yan*, Qinguo Chen, Xinhui Xia, Qi Liu*. Journal of Materials Chemistry A.,2020, View.
68. "Synergy of Ion Doping and Spiral Array Architecture on Ti2Nb10O29: A New Way to Achieve High-power Electrodes".
Shengjue Deng+, He Zhu+, Bo Liu, Liang Yang, Xiuli Wang*, Shenghui Shen, Yan Zhang, Jiaao Wang, Changzhi Ai, Yang Ren, Qi Liu*, Shiwei Lin, Yangfan Lu, Guoxiang Pan, Jianbo Wu, Xinhui Xia* and Jiangping Tu. Advanced Functional Materials.,2020, View.
67. "Recent progress on MOF-derived carbon materials for energy storage".
Jincan Ren+, Yalan Huang+,He Zhu, Binghao Zhang, Hekang Zhu,Shenghui Shen, Guoqiang Tan, Feng Wu, Hao He, Si Lan, Xinhui Xia*, Qi Liu*. Carbon Energy.,2020, View.
66. "Introducing Oxygen Defects into Phosphate Ions Intercalated Manganese Dioxide/Vertical Graphene Arrays to Boost Flexible Zinc Ion Storage".
Yan Zhang, Shengjue Deng, Guoxiang Pan, Haozhe Zhang, Bo Liu, Xun-Li Wang, Xusheng Zheng*, Qi Liu*, Xiuli Wang, Xinhui Xia*, and Jiangping Tu. Small Methods.,2020, 1900828, View
65. "Construction of 1T‐MoSe2/TiC@C Branch–Core Arrays as Advanced Anodes for Enhanced Sodium Ion Storage".
Yan Zhang, Shengjue Deng, Yanbin Shen, Bo Liu, Guoxiang Pan, Qi Liu, Xiuli Wang, Yadong Wang, Xinhui Xia, Jiangping Tu. ChemSusChem.,2020, 13,1575 –1581, View
64. "Achieving ultrahigh-rate and high-safety Li+ storage based on interconnected tunnel structure in micro-size niobium tungsten oxides".
Yang Yang+, He Zhu+, Jinfei Xiao, Hongbo Geng, Yufei Zhang, Jinbao Zhao, Gen Li, Xun-Li Wang, Cheng Chao Li*,
Qi Liu*. Advanced Materials.,2020, View .
63. "Ultralow-strain Zn-substituted Layered Oxide Cathode with Suppressed P2-O2 Transition for Stable Sodium Ion Storage".
Yanxia Wang+, Liguang Wang+, He Zhu, Jun Chu, Yongjin Fang, Lina Wu, Ling Huang, Yang Ren, Cheng-Jun Sun,
Qi Liu*, Xinping Ai, Hanxi Yang, Yuliang Cao*. Advanced Functional Materials.,2020, 1910327, View
62. "Equilibrium viscosity and structural change in the Cu47.5Zr45.1Al7.4 bulk glass-forming liquid".
61. "Boosting High-Rate Energy Storage by Boundary Carbon Engineering".
Shengjue Deng+, He Zhu+, Guizhen Wang, Mi Luo, Shenghui Shen, Liang Yang, Qinghua Zhang, Lin Gu*, Bo Liu, Yan Zhang, Qi Liu*, Guoxiang Pan, Xiuli Wang, Xinhui Xia*, Jiangping Tu. Nature Communications,2020,11(1), 1 View
60.“Bioinspired large-scale production of multidimensional high-rate anodes for both liquid & solid-state lithium ion batteries”. Shenghui Shen, Shengzhao Zhang, Shengjue Deng, Guoxiang Pan, Yadong Wang, Qi Liu, Xiuli Wang, Xinhui Xia*, Jiangping Tu. J. Mater. Chem. A, 2019,7, 22958-22966.View
59. "Bacterium, Fungus, and Virus Microorganisms for Energy Storage and Conversion".
Shenghui Shen, Rongfan Zhou, Yahao Li, Bo Liu, Guoxiang Pan, Qi Liu, Qinqin Xiong, Xiuli Wang, Xinhui Xia*, Jiangping Tu. Small Methods.,2019, 3, 1900596, View
58. "Defect Promoted Capacity and Durability of N‐MnO2–x Branch Arrays via Low‐Temperature NH3 Treatment for Advanced Aqueous Zinc Ion Batteries".
57. "TiC/C core/shell nanowires arrays as advanced anode of sodium ion batteries".
Jianbin Zhou, Xiaojing Liu, Linqin Zhu, Shuwen Niu, Jinyan Cai, Xusheng Zheng, Jian Ye, Yue Lin, Lei Zheng, Zixuan Zhu,Da Sun,Zheng Lu, Yipeng Zang, Yishang Wu, Junxin Xiao, Qi Liu*, Yongchun Zhu*, Gongming Wang* and Yitai Qian*. CHEM.,2019.View
Shenghui Shen, Shengzhao Zhang, Xuan Cao, Shengjue Deng, Guoxiang Pan, Qi Liu, Xiuli Wang, Xinhui Xia, Jiangping Tu. Energy Storage Materials, 2019, View
Yimin A. Wu, Ian McNulty, Cong Liu, Kah Chun Lau, Qi Liu, Arvydas P. Paulikas, Cheng-Jun Sun, Zhonghou Cai， , Jeffrey R. Guest, Yang Ren, Vojislav Stamenkovic, Larry A. Curtiss, Yuzi Liu*, Tijana Rajh* Nature Energy., 2019, 4, 957–968 View
52. "Coupled Biphase (1T‐2H)‐MoSe2 on Mold Spore Carbon for Advanced Hydrogen Evolution Reaction".
Shengjue Deng, Changzhi Ai, Mi Luo, Bo Liu, Yan Zhang, Yahao Li, Shiwei Lin*, Guoxiang Pan, Qinqin Xiong, Qi Liu, Xiuli Wang, Xinhui Xia*, Jiangping Tu. Small., 2019, 1901796. View
Kaili Zhang, Yahao Li, Shengjue Deng, Shenghui Shen, Yan Zhang, Guoxiang Pan, Qinqin Xiong, Qi Liu, Xinhui Xia*, Xiuli Wang, Jiangping Tu*. ChemElectroChem., 2019, 6, 3530–3548 . View
50. "Atomic-Scale Heterogeneity in Large-Plasticity Cu-Doped Metallic Glasses".
C.Yuan*, Z.W.Lv, C.M. Pang, X.L. Wu, S.Lan, C.Y. Lu, L.G. Wang, H.B. Yu, J.H. Luan, W.W. Zhu, G.L.Zhang, Qi Liu,
Xun-Li Wang, B.L. Shen*, J. Alloy. Compd., 2019, 798, 517-522. View
49. "Aqueous Li-Ion Battery Enabled by Halogen Conversion–Intercalation Chemistry in Graphite".
Chongyin Yang, Ji Chen, Xiao Ji, Travis P. Pollard, Xujie Lü, Cheng-Jun Sun, Singyuk Hou, Qi Liu, Cunming Liu, Tingting Qing, Yingqi Wang, Oleg Borodin, Yang Ren, Kang Xu, Chunsheng Wang*,Nature., 2019, 569, 245. View
48. "Nitrogen-Doped Sponge Ni Fibers as Highly Efficient Electrocatalysts for Oxygen Evolution Reaction"
47. "Defect-Engineered MnO2 Enhancing Oxygen Reduction Reaction for High Performance Al-Air Batteries"
46. "Multiscale Graphene‐Based Materials for Applications in Sodium-Ion Batteries"
45. "In Situ Probing Multiple‐Scale Structures of Energy Materials for Li‐Ion Batteries"
44. "Empowering Multicomponent Cathode Materials for Sodium-Ion Batteries by Exploring Three-Dimensional
Muhammad Rahman, Yahong Xu, Hao Cheng, Qianli Shi, Ronghui Kou, Linqin Mu, Qi Liu, Sihao Xia, Xianghui Xiao,
43. "A Monoclinic Polymorph of Sodium Birnessite for Ultrafast and Ultrastable Sodium-Ion Storage"
Hui Xia*, Xiaohui Zhu, Jizi Liu, Qi Liu, Si Lan, Qinghua Zhang, Xinyu Liu, Joon Kyo Seo, Tingting Chen, Lin Gu, Ying
42. "BCC-Phased PdCu Alloy as a Highly Active Electrocatalyst for Hydrogen Oxidation in Alkaline Electrolytes"
Yang Qiu, Le Xin, Yawei Li, Ian T. McCrum, Fangmin Guo, Tao Ma, Yang Ren, Qi Liu, Lin Zhou, Shuang Gu, Michael J.
41. "Modifying High-Voltage Olivine-Type LiMnPO4 Cathode via Mg Substitution in High-Orientation Crystal"
ACS Applied Energy Materials., 2018, 1, 5928-5935. View
40. "Capacity Fading Mechanism and Improvement of Cycling Stability of the SiO Anode for Lithium-Ion Batteries"
165, A2102-A2107. View
39. "Approaching the Capacity Limit of Lithium Cobalt Oxide in Lithium Ion Batteries via La and Al Doping"
Qi Liu, Xin Sun*, Dan Lei, Yan Qin, Jianguo Wen, Fangming Guo, Yimin A Wu, Yangchun Rong, Ronghui Kou,Xianghui Xiao, Frederic Aguesse, Javier Bareño, Yang Ren*, Wenquan Lu, Yangxing Li*. Nature Energy., 2018, 3, 936- 943. View
2008-2017( Before joining CityU)
38. "A Fully Solidated NaVOPO4 with Layered Structure of High-Voltage and Long-Life Span Sodium-Ion Batteries"
Yongjin Fang+, Qi Liu+, Lifen Xiao, Yangchun Rong, Yadong Liu, Zhongxue Chen, Xinping Ai, Yuliang Cao*, Hanxi Yang*, Jian Xie, Chengjun Sun, Xiaoyi Zhang, Bachir Aoun, Xianran Xing, Xianghui Xiao, Yang Ren*. CHEM., 2018, 4,1167-1180. View
37. "Capacity Fading Mechanism of The Commercial 18650 LiFePO4-Based Lithium-ion batteries: An In-situ Time-
Resolved High-Energy Synchrotron XRD study"
36. "Efficient Photocatalytic H2 Production via Rational Design of Synergistic Spatially-Separated Dual Cocatalysts
Modified Mn0.5Cd0.5S Photocatalyst under Visible Light Irradiation"
35. "Burning Lithium in CS2 for High-Performing Compact Li2S–Graphene Nanocapsules for Li–S Batteries".
Guoqiang Tan, Rui Xu, Zhenyu Xing, Yifei Yuan, Jun Lu*, Jianguo Wen, Cong Liu, Lu Ma, Chun Zhan, Qi Liu, Tianpin Wu, Zelang Jian, Reza Shahbazian-Yassar, Yang Ren, Dean J. Miller, Larry A. Curtiss, Xiulei Ji*, Khalil Amine*, Nature Energy., 2018, 2, 17090. View
34. "Making Li-Metal Electrode Rechargeable by Controlling the Direction of Dendrite Growth"
33. "Revealing Mechanism Responsible for Structural Reversibility of Single Crystal VO2 Nanorods upon
Qi Liu+, Guoqiang Tan+, Peng Wang+, Sasitha Abeyweera, Dongtang Zhang, Yangchun Rong, Yimin A. Wu, Jun Lu,Cheng Jun Sun, Yang Ren, Yuzi Liu, Ralph T. Muehleisen, Leah B. Guzowski, Jie Li, Xianghui Xiao*, Yugang Sun*. Nano Energy., 2017, 36, 197-205. View
32. "Lithium Titanate Hydrates with Superfast and Stable Cycling in Lithium-Ion Batteries"
31. "Proton Enhanced Dynamic Battery Chemistry for Aprotic Lithium-Oxygen Batteries"
Yu Guang Zhu, Qi Liu, Yangchun Rong, Haomin Chen, Jing Yang, Li-Juan Yu, Amir Karton, Yang Ren, Xiaoxiong Xu,
30. "Quantifying Nucleation and Growth Kinetics of Microwave Nanochemistry Enabled by In-Situ High-Energy X-Ray
29. "In-Situ High-Energy Synchrotron X-Ray Diffraction Revealing Precipitation Reaction Kinetics of Silver Ions with Mixed
28. "High-Performance Olivine NaFePO4 Microsphere Cathode Synthesized by Aqueous Electrochemical
Displacement Method for Sodium Ion Batteries"
27. "Graphene-Modified Nanostructured Vanadium pentoxide Hybrids with Extraordinary Electrochemical Performance for Li-Ion Batteries"
26. "Facile Preparation of Graphene/SO2 Xerogel Hybrids as the Anode Material in Li Ion Batteries"
25. "Dynamic Lithium Intercalation/Deintercalation in 18650 Lithium Ion Battery by Time-Resolved High Energy
Synchrotron X-Ray Diffraction"
24. "Novel Pyrolyzed Polyaniline-Grafted Silicon Nanoparticles Encapsulated in Graphene Sheets as Li-Ion Battery Anode"
Zhe-Fei Li, Hangyu Zhang, Qi Liu, Yadong Liu, Lia Stanciu, Jian Xie*, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces., 2015, 6,
23. "Failure Study of Commercial LiFePO4 Cells in Over-Discharge Conditions Using Electrochemical Impedance Spectro
22. "Hierarchical Nanocomposites of Vanadium Oxide Thin Film Anchored on Graphene as High-Performance Cathodes in
21. "In Situ X-Ray Near-Edge Absorption Spectroscopy Investigation of the State of Charge of All-Vanadium Redox Flow
20. "The Structural Evolution of V2O5 Nanocrystals during Electrochemical Cycling Studied Using In Operando
19. "Rate-Dependent, Li Ion Insertion/Deinsertion Behavior of LiFePO4 Cathodes in Commercial 18650 LiFePO4 Cells"
18. "Covalently-Grafted Polyaniline on Graphene Oxide Sheets for High Performance Electrochemical Supercapacitors" Zhe-Fei Li, Hangyu Zhang, Qi Liu, Yadong Liu, Lia Stanciu, Jian Xie*. Carbon., 2014, 71, 257-267. View
17. "Fabrication of High-Surface Area Graphene/Polyaniline Nanocomposites and Their Application in Supercapacitors"
Zhe-Fei Li, Hangyu Zhang, Qi Liu, Lili Sun, Lia Stanciu, and Jian Xie*. ACS Applied Materials Interfaces., 2013, 5,
16. "Failure Investigation of LiFePO4 Cells in Over-Discharge Conditions"
Hao He, Yadong Liu, Qi Liu, Zhefei Li, Fan Xu, Clif Dun, Yang Ren, Mei-xian Wang, Jian Xie*. J. Electrochem. Soc.,
2013, 160, A793-A804. View
15. "Enhanced Pt/C Catalyst Stability Using p-Benzensulfonic Acid Functionalized Carbon Blacks as Catalyst Supports"
14. "Structural Modification of Graphene Sheets to Create a Dense Network of Defect Sites"
13. "Synthesis of Mesoporous Chromium Phosphates via Solid-State Reaction at Low Temperature"
12. "Preparation of High-Surface-Area Carbon Nanoparticle/Graphene Composites"
11. "Failure Investigation of LiFePO4 Cells under Overcharge Conditions"
10. "Preparation of High Surface Area Nano-Structured Graphene Composites"
9. "Hydrogen Production via Auto-Thermalreforming of Bio-Ethanol: The Role of Iron in Layered Double Hydroxide-Derived
8. "Enhancing the Catalytic Performance of Pt/C Catalysts Using Steam-Etched Carbon Blacks as a Catalyst Support"
7. "Nanoscale Graphite-Supported Pt Catalysts for Oxygen Reduction Reactions in Fuel Cells"
6. "Investigation of Carbon Corrosion Process for Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cells Using RDE Technique"
Fan Xu, Mei-xian Wang, Qi Liu, Hong-fang Sun, Seth Simonson, Noma Ogbeifun, Eric A. Stach, Jian Xie*. J. Electrochem. Soc., 2010, 157, B1138. View
5. "Preparation and Characterization of Graphitic Particles as Alternative Support for Oxygen Reduction Reaction Catalysts
in Fuel Cells"
4. "Layered Double Hydroxide Derived Co0.3Mg2.7Al1-xFexO4.5±δ Catalysts for Hydrogen Production via Auto-Thermal
Reforming of Bio-Ethanol"
3. "Investigation of Carbon Corrosion in Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cells Using Steam Etching"
2. "Synthesis of Mesoporous La-, Cu-, and Cr-Doped Aluminophosphates and Their Catalytic Behavior in the Dehydration
Shao-You Liu, Chun-Jiao Zhou, Qi Liu, Guo-Cong Liu, Cai-Juan Huang, Zi-Sheng Chao*. ChemSusChem., 2008, 1, 578-578. View
1. "Synthesis and Characterization of Lanthanum Oxide Nanotubes Using the Dendrimers as Template"
Li Tao, Cheng-Gao Sun, Mei-Lian Fan, Qi Liu, Cai-Juan Huang, He-Sheng Zhai, Hai-Long Wu, Zi-Sheng Chao*. Studies in Surface Science and Catalysis., 2007, 165, 339. View